Tuesday 24 January 2017

Poster Designs

 Outcome 1







 Outcome 2



The top image is the photographic outcome, I then went on to edit it in adobe illustrator using the image trace setting to create this effortless illustrative poster outcome. I can't decide which outcome is more successful as the first you can see the people and the street with much more clarity but I prefer the over all aesthetic of the illustrated version. I think this outcome reflects the style of the documentary with the hazy colour scheme and the overlay reflects the jumble/confusion within his mind, showing him in deep thought and him sitting in his spot with many people passing him by. I have chosen to keep the text very simple and modest, I decided there was no need to put in ratings or advertisement as our film is more a piece of art than a film for the mass and will attract its own audience regardless
Outcome 3

No comments:

Post a Comment